My vision of making a difference in people’s lives has taken me on a journey through several industries and experiences. Specializing in a holistic approach to life and advocation of your goals and dreams both personally and professionally I have experience working with:
- Corporate Leaders
- Business Owners
- Individuals who are leaders in their own lives
Training, Development & Consulting:
- 24 years as a trainer, facilitator & instructor
- Specializing in communication, strategic planning and leadership
- Certified Facilitator and Trainer through FIERCE Inc (since 2010)
- 14 years with Keller Williams Realty International
- 7 years as the local CEO office
- 2 years as the General Manager of West Texas
- Keller Williams University Approved Trainer
- 9 years as a One- on- One Leadership Coach
- Group Coach for FIERCE Conversation (since 2014)
- John Maxwell Certified Coach and Trainer (since 2012)
- Certified Trainer of Neuro – Linguistic Programming
- Accredited & Professional Coach with ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- Over 11,000+ hours of professional coaching
- 97% retention of clients
- Certified Master Practitioner of NLP with Association of Integrated Psychology
- Certified in Mental and Emotional Release with Association of Integrated Psychology
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner
- 18 years in the mental health field in the disciplines of addiction, crisis intervention, suicide prevention and intervention.
- Professor at Lubbock Christian University in the Behavioral Sciences Department
- Worked a crisis counselor and critical incident stress debriefing for local first responders.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Development and Family Studies from Texas Tech University
- Masters Degree in Educational Psychology from Wayland Baptist University
I am available for workshops, speaking engagements, facilitating mastermind sessions, one on one breakthrough sessions and coaching.
I am looking forward to partnering and assisting you on your journey of empowerment.